If you find that you have experienced constant pain without relief, or find that you have drastic or irreversible damage to your overall oral health, dentures may be a great option for you
What are Dentures?
Dentures are artificial teeth and gums that are custom designed to fit your mouth perfectly in place of lost or removed natural teeth.
Benefits of Dentures:
- A cost effective alternative to other dental treatments
- Improvement in overall oral health
- These are made to be fitted around your lips, cheeks and gums so they have a very natural look to them
- These appliances are easy to adapt after placement
- Say goodbye to troublesome teeth and hello to your new and beautiful smile!
What are Partials?
Partials are essentially the same as dentures; however these replace only certain parts of the mouth. We are able to customize a partial denture for any problematic areas that you may be concerned about all while keeping some natural teeth in your mouth as well!
Benefits of Partials?
- Also very cost effective way to replace missing teeth
- Partials are non-invasive, so they are a great option for anyone with extensive medical complications
- These are removable and can be easily cleaned
- Partials keep the underlying structure of your mouth in check, so it helps prevent further shifting of the other teeth in your mouth
Want More Information?
Give our office a call today and we would be happy to help you set up an appointment to talk with one of our Dentists about your future options regarding partials or dentures